Please do these steps below for troubleshooting:
1. Check if the Food Processor is plugged in.
2. Make sure that the bowl and lid are properly aligned and locked in place.
3. Recall if you pressed more than one button at the same time.
4. Unplug the Food Processor, then plug it back into the outlet.
5. Is the fuse in the circuit to the Food Processor in working order? If you have a circuit breaker box, be sure the circuit is closed.
6. The Food Processor may need to cool to room temperature. If the speed light turns off and the Off/Pulse light flashes, wait until the Off/Pulse light turns off and retry. The Food Processor may take from 5 to 15 minutes to cool completely.
7. The motor may be locked. If the speed light stays on while the Off/Pulse light flashes, press the Off/Pulse button to reset the motor.
Article is closed for comments.