There is no specific time on how long can Ice Substitutes stay cold. These all depend on the following factors:
- What cooler is being used?
- Hard coolers will retain the coldness longer compared to a soft cooler thus making the ice substitutes last longer when using a hard cooler.
- What's the outside temperature?
- If the environment is warm, it will defrost faster.
- How often is the cooler opened?
- Ice substitutes will defrost faster the more times the cooler is being opened.
- How many ice subs are in the cooler?
- If you place more ice subs ice substitutes, it will keep the temperate lower which will keep it cold for a longer period of time.
Since the temperature in the Philippines is warmer, it can last as long as 3-4 hours on average depending on use and above factors.
Article is closed for comments.