- The warranty is only valid if the SEALY product has been used and handled correctly as per the instructions enclosed in the product upon delivery.
- The warranty claims will only be entertained if the warranty card is returned. As such, the warranty period are as follows:
- Mattress (Premier, Advance) – 10 Year Warranty
- Mattress (Prestige, Palatial Crest) – 10 Year Guarantee
- Headboard – 1 Year Warranty
- Boxspring – 10 Year Warranty
- Adjustable Bed System
- Mattress – 10 Year Guarantee
- Motor – 3 Year Warranty
- SEALY will repair (or replace at the brand’s discretion) without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined).
- SEALY reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an insanitary condition or misused or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials. Please refer to the warranty card for details.
- Warranty only covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wears:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through the fabric
- Indentation or sagging of not more than 32 mm
- Splitting occuring in the wood frame
- Loose or broken foundation wire
- Compression of modules
- All transportation charges for Guarantee / Warranty service will be met by the purchaser during the 10 year Guarantee / Warranty period.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Sealy reserves the manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
- Focus Global Inc is solely authorized by Sealy to install and repair Sealy products bought only from FGI exclusive showrooms. Warranty will be voided if installation and repair was made by a third party agent.
- Warranty starts upon purchase of on-stock items. For custom orders, warranty will start upon delivery or six (6) months after the agreed delivery date, whichever comes first.
Article is closed for comments.